- Ref. no.: DE04793
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Management of the Operation project team (work preparation, production control, material management, quality and production)
- Ensuring meaningful project controlling incl. associated control loops
- Creation and implementation of a project reporting system
- Carrying out regular status reviews
- Responsibility for the implementation and control of quality, cost and schedule management in the project
- Scheduling of relevant milestones
- Transfer of processes and workflows in the international environment
- Conducting regular status reviews
- Supporting the continuous improvement process
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- Experience in project management
- Initial management experience desirable
- Experienced handling of SAP and MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good German and English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and independence
- Willingness to travel internationally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Mobile working
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.