- Ref. no.: FR00008
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Promoting health and well-being in the workplace
- Monitoring and improving working conditions
- Maintain good employment and health conditions
- Training of the staff
- Ensure the administrative and day-to-day tasks related to the function
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- State nursing diploma with training in company health/ occupational health care
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment is desirable
- Ability to work independently, be disciplined, have good communication skills and an educational mindset
- Knowledge of occupational health legislation
- Good computer skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
+33 (0) 382 55 9303