- Ref. no.: FR00006
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Person responsible for the purchase of one or more families of products or services
- Responsible for the best conditions in terms of price, time and quality
- Guarantee security of supply for the company
- Compliance with the purchasing policies and procedures in force
- Optimization of the purchasing portfolio
- Ensure the conclusion of contracts and their proper execution
- Proactively drive continuous improvement
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Engineer or commercial-technical dual qualification
- 3 years of experience in a purchasing department, preferably international
- Good persuasion and argumentation skills
- Ability to work in a group and enjoy working internationally
- Persistence in achieving set goals
- Enjoyment of a high level of travel
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
+33 (0) 382 55 9303