- Ref. no.: DE03668
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Planning, execution and documentation of verifications and validations at home and abroad independently
- Preparation of verification and validation instructions for assemblies as well as for partial and complete systems for tracked vehicles
- Support of the initial commissioning of prototypes and initial samples
- Technical support of prototype construction during assembly to ensure readiness for testing
- Technical assistance for external companies and internal specialist departments during the commissioning, testing and verification phase
- Target-group oriented preparation and presentation of technical issues
- Development of solutions to problems with other specialist departments
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience with BUS systems required
- Knowledge of the defense industry is desirable
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- High willingness to travel (up to 70%)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our Kiel location, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Ms. Neues
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 – 7667