- Ref. no.: IT00025
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORThe Environment Social Governance (ESG) & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Coordinator plays a significant role within Sensors & Actuators division, in implementing the organization’s corporate objectives for CSR providing expertise, advice and direction and in supporting and coordinating all additional activities for ESG.
• Implement an effective CSR/ESG program according to the Group guidelines.
• Be the Key Contact Person for CSR/ESG topics to Rheinmetall headquarters.
• Understand industry standards for measurement and establish CSR/ESG performance indicators to bring the organization in line.
• Ensure CSR/ESG report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery and performance in accordance with the Group strategy.
• Coordinate and drive CO2 reduction and sustainability efforts.
• Engage internal stakeholders and establish a CSR Steering Group within the division.
• Establish a mechanism and strategy to engage employees.
• Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR/ESG targets and performance.
• Attend relevant industry events.
• Provide data for regulatory and finance reporting.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Educated to degree level.
• Understanding and knowledge of ESG / CSR industry.
• Excellent English, German is a plus
• Previous ESG / CSR experience within a corporate environment.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with business heads and department leaders.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent organizational and project skills.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.