- Ref. no.: DE03332
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Development of system solutions for vehicle integration in the field of active protection systems
- Analysis of system requirements and determination of overall/subsystem specifications
- Development and definition of the system configuration
- Configuration and change management
- System integration and development of interface specifications
- Execution of functional and safety analyses (FTA, MTBF, FMEA, USW.) with the corresponding documentation
- Creation of system documentation
- Readiness to travel
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or systems engineering
- Several years of professional experience and sound knowledge in the planning, implementation and commissioning of complex electrical/electronic systems
- Experience in the configuration of complex electrical/electronic systems with distributed intelligence
- Knowledge in the creation of requirements specifications and with requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience in the preparation of MTBF, FTA and FMEA analyses and in the use of corresponding software tools
- Knowledge in the field of functional safety (EN 61508)
- Experience in the creation of functional descriptions/modelling (e.g. with SYSML, UML)
- Business fluent in German and English
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Lohmar, we offer you:
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
- Attractive remuneration
WHO WE ARE
The Weapon and Ammunition Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, with its units for protective systems, weapons, and ammunition, is one of the world’s leading army, navy, and air force suppliers.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mr. Franke
Central Recruiting Hotline: +49 (0) 2131 5350 7667