- Ref. no.: DE01726
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Plan and coordinate the development, integration, assurance and documentation of software products in close collaboration with project managers, SW developers, SW architects, product owners, etc.
- Maintenance of SW project roadmaps and agile iteration planning
- Regular progress tracking with appropriate corrective actions and escalation to the line if necessary
- Derive, refine, evaluate and manage functional and non-functional requirements and SW system interfaces as part of an interdisciplinary collaboration with customers and other functional departments
- Ensuring quality and on-time delivery of project documentation
- Representation of the project towards internal and external interface partners as well as within auditing and certification procedures
- Collaboration in the development of the SW architecture and software components
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in object-oriented software analysis, design and implementation with at least one of the programming languages C++, C# or Java
- Practical experience in several of the following areas: project management, requirements engineering, software architecture, software development and quality assurance, continuous integration, TDD, Scrum, Kanban
- Strong teamwork and enthusiasm skills, organizational and communication skills
- Very good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen, we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours)
- Attractive remuneration and 30 days' holiday per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organisation
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- The employee benefits of a large corporation e.g. employee share purchase programme and discounts with numerous suppliers
- Canteen for our employees
- Free parking facilities
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms. Liedtke
Central recruiting hotline: +49 (0) 2131 5350 7667