- Ref. no.: DE03233
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Derivation and definition of requirements for the overall system and subsystems of a mechatronic/electronic product
- Organisation and support of tests in the overall system and subsystems
- Technical moderation of the subject area of requirement engineering and testing
- Accompanying the process-oriented development of a mechatronic system
- Creation of test specifications as well as organisation and support of the tests
- Communication and consultation with all relevant interfaces in the development department
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies
- Several years of professional experience in the field of requirement engineering and testing, preferably in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge of the development tools DOORS and Enterprise Architect
- Experience in the creation of test strategies and specifications
- Very good written and spoken english
- Independent, results-oriented way of working and a high degree of interest in learning new topics independently
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which you can expect challenging and exciting tasks: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with history and future, we offer you a secure workplace and the prospect of developing in the long term. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues (m/f/d).
At our location in Düsseldorf we offer you:
- Company pension program
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
Düsseldorf-based Rheinmetall AG, which is listed on the stock exchange, is an integrated technology group that stands for a substantial, internationally successful company in the markets for environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. With innovative system solutions for the entire drivetrain and comprehensive lightweight engineering expertise, Rheinmetall Automotive is a world-leading automotive supplier in its branch. As a leading European systems house for army technology, Rheinmetall is a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
In our new Technology Center, we develop and manage Group-wide technological expertise for the Rheinmetall Group and its two sectors, Defence and Automotive. First and foremost, the focus now is on the key technology fields of Automation, Digitization, Sensors, E-mobility and Artificial Intelligence.
Person of Contact: Mr. Bayer
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667