- Ref. no.: DE02514
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Interface function between development and production
- Creation of production drawings from development drawing sets
- Development of special equipment
- Simulation supported interpretation of welding fixtures
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable fields with a focus on production technology and construction of special equipment
- Initial work experience in a comparable position
- Welding specialist (m/f/d) or welding engineer (m/f/d) advantageous
- Very good knowledge of CAD Software
- Knowledge in the field of special equipment construction
- German language skills are mandetory
- Willingness to travel
- Independence and ability to work in a team
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate Benefits
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Ms. Heister
Central recruiting hotline
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667