- Ref. no.: DE03024
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Project Assistant (m/f/d) to the CEO of the joint venture Rheinmetall Hungary you take care of a broad scope of activities such as:
- Provide holistic and proactive support to the CEO and the Management Team, regarding both strategic activities and daily business
- Coordinate and align with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage general back office duties (incl. travel management, e-mail checking, calender keeping, meeting arrangements, correspondence etc.)
- Prepare meeting agendas, participate and follow up on action points and next steps
- Represent the CEO at both internal and external meetings, as required
- Collate relevant information to create detailed business presentations, letters and decision making templates
- Participate/lead various projects on behalf of the CEO; coordinate tasks and follow up action items rigorously
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics or comparable level of education
- Professional experience in a comparable field or project management
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, connecting to all levels of our organization
- Very good conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills and business proficiency in English & German (written and verbal)
- Proactive and results-driven personality
- High willingness to travel internationally and possibly move to Hungary temporarily
Please submit your application for this position in English.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
+49 2131 5350 7667