- Ref. no.: DE02568
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Definition and development of basic risk & issue management project processes
- Project administration, project controlling and project reporting for the defined risks & issues
- Design and implementation of procedures, methods, structures and tools in the project
- Regular communication and information exchange in an interface function
- Ensuring and controlling all milestones and customer requirements with regard to risk & issue management
- Control, documentation and implementation of risk & issue management
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed technical or commercial studies
- Many years of experience in managing large organizational & IT projects (as PMO Risk & Issue Manager), several years of experience in process management
- Structured, careful and independent working method
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good understanding of IT, familiarity with central modules and functions in SAP
- Willingness to travel internationally
- German language skills are mandetory
- Hungarian language skills are an advantage
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring along is a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and secure, long-term prospects. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA Family Service
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667