- Ref. no.: DE02494
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Join our new team at Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH in Bremen and help us to effectively protect our customers' IT systems against attacks. Comprehensive and fast. To ensure IT security at all times.
- Conception, design and programming of software components in the field of cyber security
- Implementation of software analyses and definition of a software design
- Conversion of physical models into software and creation of software specifications
- Documentation and verification of the created software
- Support with the software integration
- Collaboration in project teams
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed training as an IT specialist in application development or comparable
- Several years of experience in the development and integration of software programs
- Secure programming and application experience with focus on Java, C++, Qt
- Knowledge of modern software development methods
- Experience in the development of software for Linux
- Ability to work in a team and a solution-oriented, innovative and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of English and German (written and spoken)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
At Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH we take care of the production, development and integration of products in the field of computer network operations and information security. We also provide consulting services in this area and provide various services. The focus is on cyber security, with the aim of offering our customers security and protection at the highest level. Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH is part of Rheinmetall Group.
Düsseldorf-based Rheinmetall AG, which is listed on the stock exchange, is an integrated technology group that stands for a substantial, internationally successful company in the markets for environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. With innovative system solutions for the entire drivetrain and comprehensive lightweight engineering expertise, Rheinmetall Automotive is a world-leading automotive supplier in its branch. As a leading European systems house for army technology, Rheinmetall is a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Mr. Focke
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667