- Ref. no.: DE01620
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the technical success of the respective projects in the field of land simulation. In addition to the technical management, your responsibilities also include conceptual collaboration in the project.
The following activities await you in detail:
- Coordination of all development activities/departments within the projects
- Active, ongoing monitoring of technical project planning and maintenance of processes
- Reporting to the project management
- Responsibility for cost to complete considerations
- Implementation of regular status meetings
- Requirements engineering and risk management
- Support of project managers in claim management towards suppliers and customers
- Presentation of the development result in project status meetings
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position or experience in leading development teams
- High technical understanding and knowledge in requirements engineering
- Interest in actively shaping a customer-oriented development process
- Experience with simulation systems is desirable
- Analytical thinking, willingness to innovate and negotiating skills
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Basic willingness to undertake international business trips as well
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours)
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organization
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- Employee benefits of a large corporation, e.g. company pension plan, employee stock purchase program and discounts with numerous suppliers
- Fitness and health offers as well as VIVA family service
- Subsidized company restaurant and free water, coffee and fruit
WHO WE ARE
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mrs. Bär
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667