Career in Mexico
Rheinmetall in Mexico is seeking talent.
Your path to success. Support our Mexican team and work with us on the constantly changing challenges of our industries. We promote your potential and offer you attractive career opportunities.
There’s still room for you with us. Are you ready?
Who we are
Düsseldorf-based Rheinmetall AG, a listed company, is an integrated technology group that stands for a substantial, internationally successful company in the markets for environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. With innovative system solutions for the entire drivetrain and comprehensive lightweight engineering expertise, Rheinmetall Automotive is a world-leading automotive supplier in its branch. As a leading European systems house for army technology, Rheinmetall is a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
KS Gleitlager of Mexico, specialist in high-precision sliding elements, was founded in 2012. The introduction of new technologies in production, innovative development work and a clear customer orientation have made KS Gleitlager of Mexico one of the world’s leading suppliers of plain bearings and thrust washers, around 80 per cent of which are destined for the North and South American markets, while the remaining 20 per cent are exported to Europe. The product range encompasses more than 200 different models that – depending on the requirements – vary in terms of material, shape and size. The coated products are made of steel, steel and aluminium, steel and bronze as well as permaglide® materials, which consist of a combination of steel, bronze and plastic.
The Kolbenschmidt facility in Celaya (KSMX) was founded in 1994 as an aluminium piston manufacturer. In recent years, state-of-the-art processes have been implemented along with highly committed employees, leading to establish a very competitive manufacturing centre that produces aluminium and steel pistons for internal-combustion engines and compressors for passenger cars and medium- and heavy-duty applications.
Pierburg’s Mexico facility started operations in Chihuahua in 2007 and was transferred to Celaya in 2009 for oil pump production. Pierburg Pump Technology specialises in manufacturing various types of engine pumps, such as oil pumps, vacuum pumps, water circulation pumps and coolant pumps. All types of pumps are subject to continuous development and offer our customers a wide range of individual solutions for all engine applications and requirements.
Let’s work together to shape the issues that move people: mobility and security.
Benefits for our employees
Phone: +52 461 598-7818